This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

I did enjoy, goro, even though it's only the climactic second pas de deux, but I enjoyed it not least because the picture quality is so much better than the YT* version. Thank you!

*Yikes! Got it wrong! It was on Yahoo! Sorry. (Much less familiar with Yahoo Video)

Edited by Jack Reed

I did enjoy, goro, even though it's only the climactic second pas de deux, but I enjoyed it not least because the picture quality is so much better than the YT version. Thank you!

Is the full version available? I could only find the Julie Kent exotic pdd on youtube; i presumed that it would have been Balanchine-Trusted out of existence!

-goro-

Just checked* the following link, part of another currently-active thread on the ballet, and apparently it's all still up:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3527055/9774301

(Each clip started to play for me; I didn't play it through. I got to the later clips by using the thumbnails on the first one's page. Fairly adroit breaks, I would say, too.)

*Well, nothing constant but change, eh? Especially on the internet. Another approach is to search video.yahoo.com on the word Барышников, the Russian name for the dancer who dances the Poet in this production...

Edited by Jack Reed