This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Discount Tickets for New Jersey Ballet Nov 20 Opening Night

New Jersey Ballet is offering students and friends of the ballet $10 off tickets for its opening night performance on Saturday night November 20 at 8:00 p.m. at the Mayo Center for the Performing Arts in Morristown, New Jersey. Call New Jersey Ballet at 973.597.9600 for discounted tickets. The program includes Giselle Act II and premieres of The Raven and Masquerade.

New Jersey Ballet is offering students and friends of the ballet $10 off tickets for its opening night performance on Saturday night November 20 at 8:00 p.m. at the Mayo Center for the Performing Arts in Morristown, New Jersey. Call New Jersey Ballet at 973.597.9600 for discounted tickets. The program includes Giselle Act II and premieres of The Raven and Masquerade.

Well, I guess this is a good deal for New Jersey Ballet regulars. But too bad it's the same evening ABT will be appearing at the PAC.

Hopefully both companies will sell lots of tickets!

Well, I guess this is a good deal for New Jersey Ballet regulars. But too bad it's the same evening ABT will be appearing at the PAC.

Hopefully both companies will sell lots of tickets!

Nice!!!!!!! The Mayo Center in Morristown is BEAUTIFULLY redone recently!!! There are also so many nice restaurants within walking distance of the theater and street parking!!!! Wonderful way to spend a Saturday night....especially with such a wonderful ballet company, New Jersey Ballet!

I went to the NJB performance last night with my DD and all I can say is WOW! I thought I knew which piece would be my favorite, but each one was better than the last! I couln't pick! AND, 2 of the choreographers were present as well! Masquerade was beautiful and Death and the Maiden was so incredibly moving.....as for Giselle--simply beautiful-breathtaking.If anyone missed this I highly recomend seeing it next time it comes around! Can't wait until Nutcracker.....