This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

has opened a new channel with a wonderful 'teaser': "Vaganova and Tarasov, two most amazing russian ballet teachers started to work on this project.Two school worked together, but World War Two stop this project for 5 years. After the war in 1948 Vaganova and Tarasov finished this amasing film about Methodology of teaching ballet."

ilyballet is bar none my favorite dance channel on youtube. He is a talented photographer and his cleverly edited videos are just fun to watch. He's also one of the few big dance channel uploaders that actually lets the videos speak for themselves. Many of the other big dance channel uploaders get very preachy telling the viewers what dancers we *should* like and appreciate, and thus I watch their videos while finding them quite insufferable at the same time. Ilyaballet is obviously there to promote the students of the Bolshoi Ballet Academy but given the quality of their work he has a right to be proud, and the joy and love of dance is what I value most in his videos.