This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Darci Kistler

rg

the attached scans show the program, with insert, given out at today's NYCB "saying goodbye to Darci" event, which included the presentation of Janice Levin Award to Kaitlyn Gilliand.

the tutu in the Ritts photo of DK is the same one, or looked like the same one, she wore for her performance at the event of Balachine's "Swan Lake pas de deux."

all the announced panelists, moderators and dancers were present, as was a good-sized audience, given the blizzard conditions outside. Kistler also mentioned the presence of her mother at the gathering, as well as what i believe to have been her daughter.

post-848-1265830143_thumb.jpg

post-848-1265830162_thumb.jpg

post-848-1265830184_thumb.jpg

the perfs. w/ piano were heartfelt. J. Angle partnered SWAN LAKE esp. well.

my admittance was for the event on stage only, so i have no idea what took place beyond that once the attendees adjuourned to the promenade.

the attached scans show the program, with insert, given out at today's NYCB "saying goodbye to Darci" event, which included the presentation of Janice Levin Award to Kaitlyn Gilliand.

the tutu in the Ritts photo of DK is the same one, or looked like the same one, she wore for her performance at the event of Balachine's "Swan Lake pas de deux."

all the announced panelists, moderators and dancers were present, as was a good-sized audience, given the blizzard conditions outside. Kistler also mentioned the presence of her mother at the gathering, as well as what i believe to have been her daughter.

Thanks so much for posting these. My friend's daughter was one of the dancers from SAB!