This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT Kennedy Center Reheasal Tix

As an ABT member I am offered passes/tix (2) to attend selected dress rehearsals. Recently I was offered 2 passes to the Kennedy center dress rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet on 28 July at 1:30 PM at the Opera house at The Kennedy Center. As much as I would love to attend, living in NYC this is not possible.

I would like to make these available to a Ballet Talker who will attend this rehearsal. If you contact me, by PM or email I will obtain the passes and mail them to you or ask ABT to mail them directly. Obviously the first persons who respond will get them.

Whomever attends it would be delightful to read their comments about the dress rehearsal.

Moderator's unwelcome reminder :wink: :

Since this rehearsal is not open to the general public but only to ABT's donors, we do not permit postings about it.

Sorry.

Nice of you to extend the offer, SanderO. Surely, you'll be invited to attend some rehearsals during ABT's Met season, and I hope you enjoy them.