This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT on So You Think You Can Dance

I heard a brief announcement last night on So You Think You Can Dance that dancers from ABT would be performing on their elimination show tonight. My guess is the dancers will consist of some of the talented soloists and corps members. Perhaps doing a section of the new Millepied piece? It seems that would fit into the tenor of the show.

Thank you so much for the heads-up, Barbara. I'll be sure to tune in.

I heard a brief announcement last night on So You Think You Can Dance that dancers from ABT would be performing on their elimination show tonight. My guess is the dancers will consist of some of the talented soloists and corps members. Perhaps doing a section of the new Millepied piece? It seems that would fit into the tenor of the show.

similar word about ABT & SYTYCD came last week and i forgot to post it.

it goes as follows:

Paloma Herrera's segment from Don Quixote is scheduled to air on So You

Think You Can Dance on Fox on Wed., November 25. I believe it airs 8-9pm.

I watched last night. I would have preferred a pas de deux. You don't realize how short those variations are until you see it out of context. I wanted more.

I've actually never seen Herrera's dancing that much. She has a lovely, soft, warm, womanly glow about her dancing. Is that how she comes across all the time or is that just the way she dances Kitri?