This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT Dancers in Nutcrackers

Sarah Smith, corps ABT, will perform in Boca Ballet Theatre's Nutcracker over Thanksgiving weekend. I believe she will perform with a male corps member as well, but I cannot find his name on the website. I will call and get back to you. :dunno:

Here is a link to Ethan Stiefel's new NCSA Nutcracker. Gillian Murphy, Sascha Radetsky, Blaine Hoven and Maria Riccetto will be performing on vaious dates.

http://www.uncsa.edu/performances/featuredperfnut.htm

Stella Abrera and Sascha Radetsky with Garden City (Montana) Ballet. From the event's Facebook page:

Come and celebrate 25 Years of "The Nutcracker" with Garden City Ballet! Tickets are available at Rockin' Rudy's or Worden's. If you are out of town call 406-240-6042 and we'll set up your tickets by phone. This year's production features International ballet stars Sascha Radetsky and Stella Abrerra who perform at all shows. The crown jewel of the week is the celebration performance Saturday night December 19th, which will be highlighted by Mayor John Engen's ballet debut as Mother Ginger. The mayor and our stars will join a party after the show, which you can attend for the price of your Saturday night ticket.

Host: Garden City Ballet's 25th Anniversary "The Nutcracker"

Start Time: Friday, December 18, 2009 at 7:30pm

End Time: Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 3:00pm