This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Are there any DVDs of either Marianela Nunez or Alina Cojocaru from before becoming principals other than Nunez in Coppelia? Thanks

Alina Cojocaru is Clara in the Royal Ballet Nutcracker which was filmed during the 2000/2001 Christmas season. I believe she wasn't promoted to principal until April 2001.

Are there any DVDs of either Marianela Nunez or Alina Cojocaru from before becoming principals other than Nunez in Coppelia? Thanks

Alina Cojocaru is Clara in the Royal Ballet Nutcracker which was filmed during the 2000/2001 Christmas season. I believe she wasn't promoted to principal until April 2001.

I just noticed that Marianela Nuñez is also on this DVD - as one of the leading flowers! She didn't become a principal until 2002.

I just noticed that Marianela Nuñez is also on this DVD - as one of the leading flowers! She didn't become a principal until 2002.

Cool Thanks I never noticed Marianela in that. :angel_not:

Cool Thanks I never noticed Marianela in that. :)

She looks quite different when younger. I never noticed her there either!

There is a Coppelia with Nunez? Any idea where it might be available? Google has let me down :lol:

Thank you!

(Just realised maybe you mean the Leanne Benjamin Coppelia in which Nunez has a bit part. I was hoping for Nunez as Swanilda)