This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Kirov "Sleeping Beauty" VHS Asylmuratova/Zaklinsky

I ordered this from Amazon about two years ago, but I just watched this yesterday for the first time.

Why the delay? I no longer own a VCR.

I am staying with my sister who still has a VCR, so I packed this with me. It was beautiful and I loved Altynai as the Princess Aurora. My question is this: The only ones identified are Asylmuratova and Konstantin Zaklinsky.

Could anyone add a much more detailed cast list?

Thanks!

Could anyone add a much more detailed cast list?

From my own database. You'll need to reformat with spaces, in your own list. A couple of my guesses have "?" - as I was unsure.

Assylmuratova, Altynai Aurora

Zaklinsky, Konstantin Desire

Kunakova, Lubov Lilac Fairy

Gulyaev, Vadim? Carabosse

Selyutsky, Gennadi Catalabutte

Borchenko, Nina Queen

Babanin, Gennadi King Florestan

Ivanova, Veronika Fairy Candide

Pavlova, Natalia? Fairy Coulente

Krylova, Elvira Fairy Dewdrop

Pankova, Yelena Fairy Canari

Chistiakova, Irina Fairy Violente

Pankova, Yelena Florine

Kurkov, Alexander Bluebird

Chistiakova, Irina Fairy Diamond

Ivanova, Veronika Fairy Gold

Krylova, Elvira Fairy Sapphire

Pavlova, Natalia Fairy Silver

Kondratenko, Yelena White Cat

Dmitrieva, Yelena Red Riding Hood

thanks, N.

i was planning to note the casting of Kunakova as Lilac and Pankova as Florine, and what i thought was Kyrill Melnikov as Blue Bird, but i see you have posted a far more extensive list.

i don't recall now how confident i was on the Melnikov/Blue Bird suggestion, which i indicated in the minimal annotations i put together for my book's videography, but i see you think otherwise with your naming of Kurkov.

i must dig out my cassette and see if i still suggest Melnikov, but in the meanwhile, thanks for your long list.

thanks, N.

i was planning to note the casting of Kunakova as Lilac and Pankova as Florine, and what i thought was Kyrill Melnikov as Blue Bird, but i see you have posted a far more extensive list.

i don't recall now how confident i was on the Melnikov/Blue Bird suggestion, which i indicated in the minimal annotations i put together for my book's videography, but i see you think otherwise with your naming of Kurkov.

i must dig out my cassette and see if i still suggest Melnikov, but in the meanwhile, thanks for your long list.

But it is Kirill Melnikov.