This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hi from New Zealand

booklover6

I was alerted to this site by a friend on a classical music forum because we have a mutual interest in ballet. I am heavily involved in The Friends of The Royal New Zealand Ballet. We have 8 branches around the country and raise about $80,000 annually towards the cost of dancers shoes. Anyone here ever seen them? They are a great little company....touring in China at the moment!

Welcome, booklover6. I'm glad your friend sent you here.

It's wonderful that you're actively supporting RNZB. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them. I hope you'll help acquaint us with the company, its rep and some of your favorite dancers.

Meanwhile, please peruse our forum and feel free to ask questions or comment on other people's posts. :bow:

Thanks Carbro :) .....I popped a new topic about the RNZB, with a link to their website, over in Companies, for those of you who want to know more.

Welcome, booklover6. I'm glad your friend sent you here.

It's wonderful that you're actively supporting RNZB. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them. I hope you'll help acquaint us with the company, its rep and some of your favorite dancers.

Meanwhile, please peruse our forum and feel free to ask questions or comment on other people's posts. :wink: