This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Jerome Robbins: Something to Dance About

Don't forget the Jerome Robbins documentary on public television. First run is tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 18, 9-11:00 p.m. (American Masters series). Here's a link to the website. You can search for the date/time in your area by clicking the "schedule" button near the top of the page.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/ep...ance-about/437/

Thanks Bart for the heads up. I will be Tivo-ing it to keep in my archives.

Thanks for the reminder, bart! Folks in the Washington, DC, area should be careful to set their TiVos to the WETA station of PBS (Ch. 26 on COMCAST) and NOT to MPT (Ch. 22, COMCAST)!!! Only WETA will have Am. Masters, from 9 - 11pm.

MPT is chosing to air an old 'Live from the Met' opera instead. Well, I know which public TV station I'll be supporting from now on. :)

I just reopened the thread to post this alert for readers in the Ch. 13 viewing area.

Rebroadcast on Wed. Mar. 11, 8:00 pm, with (according to an e-mail from Ch. 13) "previously unaired rehearsal footage and interviews with those who knew him."

I'm reclosing the thread. If you want to add to the discussion (especially since there'll be new material), click bart's link, above.