This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Board Appearance Is Changing

Helene

This is very, very nice.

:wink::beg:

Green is soothing to the eyes, which is why so many of us grew up in classrooms with green chalkboards.

I have overheard opticians warning patients away from blue lenses in their sunglasses, because it causes eyestrain. That's when you add a layer of blue to everything in your environment. I don't know that blue things are hard on the eyes, but this looks just fine.

Yes, this it nicer by far than the banana colour, so that now there are five (or so) colours altogether, and four (or so) are in the same family. And there are many tutus in the light-lime and light-lavender family, so we have now a nice understated ballet look--makes me think of Ashton, for some reason--and maybe Luna Moths. No more Life Saver look...Good job, Helene, and sounds like you worked on it a long time--like at Janovic Plaza or something..

It took me the longest time to figure out what these colours remind me of--they are like breath mints, I think, maybe Certs.

Or those sugared almonds my grandmothers always had... :FIREdevil:

This is nice. Thanks, Helene.

Or those butter mints you used to get at wedding receptions

A thought -- at some point, if you're looking to retool the site, you might consider putting a set of the nested buttons that show your location and let you click back through the list

( Ballet Talk > Members Area > About This Site > Board Appearance Is Changing)

at the bottom of the page as well as at the top. Whenever I've finished reading through a thread, and want to click and return to the main page, I have to scroll back up the page to get to those buttons -- it would be nice to have them at the bottom, where I am, as well.

Sandik, if you look at the bottom left of each post in a thread, next to the "Report" button, there is a "Top" button, and if you click it, it returns you to the top of the page. I don't blame you for not noticing it--I just found it today, and I've been reading the board for over ten years!

Sandik, if you look at the bottom left of each post in a thread, next to the "Report" button, there is a "Top" button, and if you click it, it returns you to the top of the page. I don't blame you for not noticing it--I just found it today, and I've been reading the board for over ten years!

Thank you so much!!