This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Correct number of posts

I'm sorry I even posted this. It's no big deal at all. I enjoy posting for Ballet Alert, and it doesn't matter if I have 2 posts or 2,000 posts listed. Just forget I even wrote it. Sorry again.

Colleen, I have absolutely no idea about how that system works, but on my screen, your number of posts appears to be 109 now. So perhaps it works correctly again ?

(And there is no need to apologize, it's normal to be surprised if the number of posts seems to be unaccurate...)

I'm sorry I even posted this. It's no big deal at all. I enjoy posting for Ballet Alert, and it doesn't matter if I have 2 posts or 2,000 posts listed. Just forget I even wrote it. Sorry again.

Colleen, I have absolutely no idea about how that system works, but on my screen, your number of posts appears to be 109 now. So perhaps it works correctly again ?

(And there is no need to apologize, it's normal to be surprised if the number of posts seems to be unaccurate...)

You might be seeing Colleen as 'member 109'. My screen shows her with 92 posts, and both posts--feb. 10 and 12--say 92.

You might be seeing Colleen as 'member 109'. My screen shows her with 92 posts, and both posts--feb. 10 and 12--say 92.

Mine shows 92, too. However, any post by a given member will show the same number. It's a tally, not a sequencing.

Oh yes, sorry for my mistake, I looked at the wrong number :)

When I saw the original post, the count was 91. I was trying to troubleshoot it, but since it had already changed, I couldn't replicate the issue.

One in a while, usually with a system upgrade, one of the steps is to do a post recount, which resets everything back, but that doesn't explain why the counter didn't move in the first place. I've check the internal help boards, but I couldn't find a reference to the issue. I'm perplexed.