This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Cranko Onegin in Paris, April/May 2009

:) Help please if you can???

I see the booking is now open for Onegin, but what I find difficult is that you do not know who is dancing at first, and by the time the distribution is announced all the seats have gone. I have tried to get to see three different programmes recently, but was not successful in getting seats. I do not want to come all the way from the UK if I cannot see the dancers of my choice. It is not so difficult if they are not cast at all, then you can just concentrate on the dates available.My eye sight is now so poor I can only see from the 1st row in the Orchestra stalls, and I want to see Aurelie Dupont (who is my joint favourite dancer with Alina Cojocaru) before my sight gets any worse. Plus of course I have to arrange, accommodation, travel and kennels for my two Tibetan Terriers so the trip can be very expensive.

This time I will have to use Eurostar as Flybe do not do the Norwich to Paris flights now, more is the pity. I think a trip for one performance will cost me over £220.00 DO ANY OF OUR FRENCH MEMBERS KNOW IF AURELIE DUPONT WILL BE DANCING IN ONEGIN PLEASE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH. NANARINA. :lol:

I'm sorry but nothing is official now concerning AD and Onegin.

The only thing made public is what has been announced on Manuel Legris' official website. He will dance Onegin with Laetitia Pujol but he will dance the Parc with AD

http://www.manuel-legris.com/actualite.html

Here's the phone number for foreign spectactors (no e-mail available on POB website!) but I don't know if they speak English

33 (1) 72 29 35 35

I'm sorry but nothing is official now concerning AD and Onegin.

The only thing made public is what has been announced on Manuel Legris' official website. He will dance Onegin with Laetitia Pujol but he will dance the Parc with AD

http://www.manuel-legris.com/actualite.html

Here's the phone number for foreign spectactors (no e-mail available on POB website!) but I don't know if they speak English

33 (1) 72 29 35 35

Thank you Cygneblank for the advice of no news as yet re AD in Onegin. I'll hang on as long as possible before booking. I gave up on the mixed bill Lifar/ Pet/etc, and have decided to introduce my 2 grand daughters to Ballet in the UK, I am taking them to see The Sleeping Beauty, by the Moscow City Ballet, which I hope they will enjoy, the oldest already likes to watch my DVD's. This means I can save to visit Paris more often. :excl:

:thanks::clapping: Just an up to date mention, I am very pleased to have found out Aurelie Dupont is dancing Tatiana in Onegin, I think she is doing a small number of performances. And I am very happy to have got a seat in the front row for the last performance on 20th May 2009, with Aurelie (fingers crossed) dancing

and Nicholas Le Riche as Onegin, also Karl Paquet as the Prince. It will be a flying visit to Paris, via Eurostar, and one night stay leaving at 17.00 on the 21st.