This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Casting for June 24-29, 2008

Amanda feels bad for everyone dancing following a Bouder/Ulbricht Rubies excerpt. :-)

-

I'm looking forward to the deLuz/Gilliland Prodigal. I'm just hoping their height difference doesn't look as ludicrous as the Ulbricht/Reichlen one, which is proves to be too distracting.

-amanda

Amanda feels bad for everyone dancing following a Bouder/Ulbricht Rubies excerpt. :-)

-

I'm looking forward to the deLuz/Gilliland Prodigal. I'm just hoping their height difference doesn't look as ludicrous as the Ulbricht/Reichlen one, which is proves to be too distracting.

-amanda

I have it on good authority that the real Prodigal was quite short, and his rebelliousness was a direct consequence of his feelings of inferiority about his height.

Well, I for one am bummed -- not about the casting, but about a business trip to NY from LA that got cancelled last minute due to the high cost of travel.

I thought I was going to get to see the Tues. June 24th performance with the Prodigal you mention, as well as Brahms-Schoenberg with our homegrown talent, Andrew Veyette. So as usual I will have to enjoy it all vicariously through all of you -- thanks in advance for your reports!