This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Jesus Pastor

JMcN

I saw Jesus Pastor dancing with Scottish Ballet some years ago and was absolutely bowled over by him. I've just read on the Ballet de Espana thread that he is now back in Spain. Does anyone know if he is dancing with a company - I'd love to see him on stage again!

Jesus last year went back to Spain and performed with Victor Ullate as guest artist in Coppelia, they did many performances in Madrid, now he choreographed a performance and he is dancing with Marta (I think is her name) also former Victor Ullate and ABT dancer. They are doing performances in Spain. Now if he goes with Angel's company I am not sure but I can ask my friends about it! Hope this helped! :thumbsup:

Jesus recently performed (ie. July) in Madrid. He is forming (has formed?) his own small contemporary ballet company. He is not, nor has plans to perform with, Angel Corella's classical company, which anyways already has a full roster of principal dancers.