This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

This or that

:off topic:

Can't vote on FarrellFan's question...(never saw them dancing...), so i'll get one from bart...(is that allowed?... :blushing: )
I hope canbelto will correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to choose from the last pair? Otherwise some pairings may end up ignored, which really isn't fair to s/he who posted. If you want to enter a This-ir-That but the last choice is not in your experience, you can either wait until we get something you can answer honestly, or just pick one arbitrarily! :devil:

Looks to me like the last choice, from printscess, is Patricia McBride or Kay Mazzo.

Please resume . . .

:off topic:
Can't vote on FarrellFan's question...(never saw them dancing...), so i'll get one from bart...(is that allowed?... :blushing: )
I hope canbelto will correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to choose from the last pair? Otherwise some pairings may end up ignored, which really isn't fair to s/he who posted. If you want to enter a This-ir-That but the last choice is not in your experience, you can either wait until we get something you can answer honestly, or just pick one arbitrarily! :devil:

Looks to me like the last choice, from printscess, is Patricia McBride or Kay Mazzo.

Please resume . . .

Patricia McBride

Diaghilev or Kerstein?