This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Ballet Talk is everywhere

There's a brief, pointed letter to the NY Times today by Bettijane Sills. It's about Times columnists vs Hillary Clinton, and though I agree completely with it, I know to keep politics out of our discussions here. Just want to say that when I looked up Ms. Sills on the internet to see what she is up to these days (she is a professor at Purchase College) I was led to a discussion on Ballet Talk titled "corps dancers we love as if they were stars." It made my day.

There's a brief, pointed letter to the NY Times today by Bettijane Sills. It's about Times columnists vs Hillary Clinton, and though I agree completely with it, I know to keep politics out of our discussions here. Just want to say that when I looked up Ms. Sills on the internet to see what she is up to these days (she is a professor at Purchase College) I was led to a discussion on Ballet Talk titled "corps dancers we love as if they were stars." It made my day.

he,he...take about a wide spectrum...(which words did you use for your searching...?)