This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Looking for good ballet school near Bristol UK

I am looking for any recommendations for a good ballet school near Bristol UK. We are moving to a house near Winscombe in Somerset just south of Bristol. Our daughter is aged 11 and has been attending the Ballet Centre of Fort Worth (Texas USA) for the last 2 years where she has progressed really well. We really want to find a school that will allow her to continue to develop from the excellent teaching she has been receiving.

Any recommendations would be really appreciated.

Welcome to BalletTalk, Rachel.

Unfortunately, your question is beyond the scope of our board, which is specific to the concerns of the audience. We have a wonderful dancer-oriented counterpart, though, BalletTalk for Dancers, which offers a wealth of international experience there.

You'll have to register there separately. As a mom, you'll probably want to check out the Parents forums.

I wish you the best with the big move, and I hope you and your daughter find a ballet school where she can flourish. :blush:

I'm closing this thread.