This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Ballerina Anette Delgado

anettefan

To her fans, she will perform in Paris, Salle Pleyel, from July 6 to July 20 with the Company, tickets are already on sale. The repertoire is the same as last time, Giselle and Don Q, there is a gala in homage to Alonso on July 6, pas de deux I assume, and she will open and close the Giselle runs, on July 7 and 12. She will be in Don Q on July 16 and 19.  Her partner, as usual, Dani Hernandez. This is a partnership not seen at Ballet Nacional de Cuba in a long, long time, perfect.

On 2/4/2017 at 4:58 PM, anettefan said:

To her fans, she will perform in Paris, Salle Pleyel, from July 6 to July 20 with the Company, tickets are already on sale. The repertoire is the same as last time, Giselle and Don Q, there is a gala in homage to Alonso on July 6, pas de deux I assume, and she will open and close the Giselle runs, on July 7 and 12. She will be in Don Q on July 16 and 19.  Her partner, as usual, Dani Hernandez. This is a partnership not seen at Ballet Nacional de Cuba in a long, long time, perfect.

I assume Viengsay Valdes, who might be 40 by now, or maybe pushing it, won't be dancing too much longer. Then Delgado would be Alonso's senior ballerina. 

Off topic...I find cute that we have two Cubans...one in Miami...the other in Havana...both Principals and with such similar names. Annette Delgado and Jeannette Delgado.?. A collaboration among the two companies would be wonderful. One only hopes...

On 04/02/2017 at 9:58 PM, anettefan said:

Good news!  My friend and I are booked to see Giselle on the 11th and 12th of July.  Anette is one of my absolute favourite Giselles.

On February 5, 2017 at 6:50 PM, cubanmiamiboy said:

I assume Viengsay Valdes, who might be 40 by now, or maybe pushing it, won't be dancing too much longer. Then Delgado would be Alonso's senior ballerina. 

Off topic...I find cute that we have two Cubans...one in Miami...the other in Havana...both Principals and with such similar names. Annette Delgado and Jeannette Delgado.?. A collaboration among the two companies would be wonderful. One only hopes...

Indeed. Annette graduated in 1996...making her 38/39...contemporary with Veronika Part, Daria Pavlenko, Zakharova, Wiles, etc. The year 1996 was a great one for budding ballerinas!