This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ballet teacher masterclass needed

As I know some ballet teachers are in this site....i need urgent information about ballet masterclasses anywhere in Europe,Russia or NY.If you know a summer intensive or a meeting for teachers of ballet,or a masterclass at high level tell me for next year,i'd be very grateful.I took a look at something on the net but there's much more about summer intensives or masterclasses for ballet students;and actually don't know where to search---Thanks in advance.

This is not really a site designed to address the needs of dancers. You'll do better asking that kind of question on our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers (there's a direct link on the right side of the banner atop this page). I see you're already a member there.

This is not really a site designed to address the needs of dancers. You'll do better asking that kind of question on our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers (there's a direct link on the right side of the banner atop this page). I see you're already a member there.

It's that i know some teachers are often in the site and maybe know....the other site is for dancers and not for teachers so they could answer the same....I'm puzzled:-)

Ballet Talk for Dancers' membership is dance students, dancers, dance teachers, nutritionists, pointe shoe experts, and backstage people (designers, costumers, etc.).

We have some overlap, but the majority of teachers are on BT4D.

Since this is off-topic for our board, I'm closing it.