This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

swan lake credits as follows, tho' not all that detailed, they do list the conductor's name:

Swan lake = Lebedinoe ozero / USSR Gosteleradio ; produced by Elena Macheret ; choreography by Konstantin Sergeyev after Lev Ivanova and Marius Petipa ; music by Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky. U.S.S.R. : Gosteleradio, c1986.

(142 min.) : sd., col.

Recorded in performance at the Maryinsky Theater, Leningrad.

Danced by the Kirov Ballet.

Galina Mezentseva (Odette-Odile) ; Konstantin Zaklinsky (Prince Siegfried) ; Eldar Aliev (Rothbart) ; and others.

Conductor: Evgeny Kolobov.

makarova Fan, do you like this performance?

I haven't seen it yet, but... well, I was very moved by the performance she gave in CHildren of Theatre Street, where she (and Zaklinsky?) not sure who) give a private perormance for the kids (and of course for the camera0-- it was the first time I saw hte noble qualities I'd heard so much baout that made her so mucg beloved in St Petersburg.... I'd recommend that White Swan to anyone -- it's wonderful.

haven't rechecked the CHILDRE/TH.STREET film recently but it would seem from the credits that GM indeed dances there w/ KZ.

see below:

Children of Theatre Street / an Earle Mack film ; produced by Earle Mack ; directed by Robert Dornhelm ; associate producer, Jean Dalrymple ; artistic director, Oleg Briansky. c1977. (93 min.) : sd., col.

Narrated by Princess Grace of Monaco.

Featuring: Angelina Armeiskaya, Alec Timoushin, Lena Voronzova, Michaela Cerna, Galina Mezenzewa, and Konstantin Saklinsky.

Director of photography, Karl Kofler ; editor, Tina Frese ; narration written by Beth Gutcheon.

Ballet performances filmed and recorded live at the Kirov, Bolshoi, and Maly Theatres, U.S.S.R.

Documentary film on the lives of students at the Vaganova Choreographic Institute, Leningrad.

Thank you, rg.

haven't rechecked the CHILDRE/TH.STREET film recently but it would seem from the credits that GM indeed dances there w/ KZ.

see below:

Children of Theatre Street / an Earle Mack film ; produced by Earle Mack ; directed by Robert Dornhelm ; associate producer, Jean Dalrymple ; artistic director, Oleg Briansky. c1977. (93 min.) : sd., col.

Narrated by Princess Grace of Monaco.

Featuring: Angelina Armeiskaya, Alec Timoushin, Lena Voronzova, Michaela Cerna, Galina Mezenzewa, and Konstantin Saklinsky.

Director of photography, Karl Kofler ; editor, Tina Frese ; narration written by Beth Gutcheon.

Ballet performances filmed and recorded live at the Kirov, Bolshoi, and Maly Theatres, U.S.S.R.

Documentary film on the lives of students at the Vaganova Choreographic Institute, Leningrad.