This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello fellow balletomanes!

tmdcfdeRCB

Hello to those that love to talk about ballet. I try to see as many performances as I can that come our way here in upstate NY, and both NYC and Toronto are close enough for special events (if I didn't spend all our money on ballet training for our aspiring prima ballerina)! I look forward to reading and responding to all these interesting posts.

Who wants to talk about the NYCB and Saratoga Springs? It's my FAVORITE thing to do every summer - a beautiful town and wonderful dancing to be enjoyed. We met some very nice fellow fans at our B&B who were from NYC and I hope we stay in touch to meet again and discuss the virtues of Paul Kolnik photography and NYCB dancers. They were AWESOME! What a great way to spend the 4th of July holiday.

Hope to chat lots more as time goes on....

I try to see as many performances as I can that come our way here in upstate NY, and both NYC and Toronto are close enough for special events.

Oh You're so so lucky!I love both NYC and Toronto.I went there 2 years ago,and they really stole my heart.Unfortunately,I didn't get the chance to see much about dancing in that occasion.I only saw a kind of festival there was in september with all the stands of the dance schools in NY and I could only see 2 or 3 little performances!I hope to come back soon and attend some sort of specialization course.I'd like it very much.

Kisses

Welcome to Ballet Talk, tmdcfdeRCB; we are very glad to have you with us. You are certainly in the right spot for seeing some of the best ballet in the world. You mentioned an aspiring ballerina and I assume you have a daughter in ballet classes. As a parent of a DD (dancing daughter) you might enjoy our sister site, Ballet Talk for Dancers. You can access it at the upper right hand corner of this page. We hope you enjoy sharing in our discussions.

Giannina