This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Are we having Sarabita...(Rolando Sarabia) at MCB?

I'm thrilled!. According to the MCB Web Site, Rolando Sarabia is among the recently updated list of Principal Dancers! . Now, the site doesn't show his picture yet, and also states "biography coming soon", but he's in the list for sure. I also searched in his former company official web site, and his name has been removed, so i guess this is for real. What a wonderful addition would it be. I've been watching Sarabita dancing since he was at the ballet school in Havana, and later when he was with Ballet Nacional de Cuba. He does the best "ronde de jambe" i've ever seen and his "pirouettes" in Don Q. are just out of this world!

So, if so, Welcome Sarabita! :clapping:

Yes, it's great news about BOTH Rolando and Daniel Sarabia -- both of whom will be dancing with MCB this coming season. (See the ongoing thread on new hires and promotions: HERE )

Welcome to the MCB forum, cubanmiamiboy. There aren't many of us (yet) :blushing: , but we do try to get the word out about the kind of work Eddie Villella and his marvellous dancers are doing down here and on their national tours. I hope you'll be giving us your reviews and thoughts for all the programs coming up.

Yes, it's great news about BOTH Rolando and Daniel Sarabia -- both of whom will be dancing with MCB this coming season. (See the ongoing thread on new hires and promotions: HERE )

Welcome to the MCB forum, cubanmiamiboy. There aren't many of us (yet) :thumbsup: , but we do try to get the word out about the kind of work Eddie Villella and his marvellous dancers are doing down here and on their national tours. I hope you'll be giving us your reviews and thoughts for all the programs coming up.

:thanks: for welcome me Bart!. I'm very happy to contribute to the MCB forum and i'm looking forward to report on the upcoming 2007-2008 season. Having Sarabita and his little brother Daniel with us will be just wonderful. Both of them are EXCELENT dancers :clapping: , and that's going to be the powerful male presence injection that MCB just need into its ever changing and stronger arteries !

:tiphat:

Rolando Sarabia will have a new website up by early next week. We will post the website for everyone as soon as it is ready. There will be photos, information, and opportunity to send personal messages to Rolando. Thanks for all the support.

IBH Management ~ Richard d'Alton, Manager

www.internationalbh.page.tl

Rolando Sarabia will have a new website up by early next week. We will post the website for everyone as soon as it is ready. There will be photos, information, and opportunity to send personal messages to Rolando. Thanks for all the support.

IBH Management ~ Richard d'Alton, Manager

www.internationalbh.page.tl

Wow..those are excelent news...He's such a high caliber dancer...When i left the island in 2001, he was at his peak with the BNC, and he just had been ranked as the "new Baryshnikov". It's been tough on him for a while with all his knee injuries and surgery and personal situation regarding his ex position at the BNC ,but now that he joined the MCB i really hope that this will be a new chapter on his life with lots of success. I will be there, for sure, at every of his performances, to scream and whistle like i used to do back in Havana. He SURELY deserves it. And for his upcoming web site, BRAVO RICHARD D'ALTON, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKING !!! :smilie_mondieu: