This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

katie Morgan

i spotted Katie (Kathryn ) Morgan in 2005 at the SAB Workshop and knew (as did my wife) than she was exceptional; we saw her again 2006 SAB Workshop, and she confirmed our appraisal. She is now an apprentice with NYCB, shone in "Carousel," and glittered as Juliet in Peter's Romeo+ Juliet. She's dancing in other dancer's shoes for Heaven's Sake.

She is beautiful, has great port de bras, lovely footwork, a perfect ballerina body.

Even The great Peter hater--------Gottlieb ---------------praised her.

We have her and Ashley and Janie(if she ever recovers from her injuries), and Sarah and Gina and Rachel for years to come,so let us revel at what have at NYCB in June of 2007.

I can't wait for 2017.

Praise to the current company, old and young.

Jim

Katie (Kathryn ) Morgan ... She is now an apprentice with NYCB....She's dancing in other dancer's shoes for Heaven's Sake.

Jim

Actually she's a member of the Corps.... But the shoes are from Ashley Bouder and Darci Kistler, so doesn't that make her, on the bottom line, a Principal? A beautiful and refined ballerina! Agree that the company is a fabulous collection of dancers, young and old!

Actually she's a member of the Corps.... But the shoes are from Ashley Bouder and Darci Kistler, so doesn't that make her, on the bottom line, a Principal? A beautiful and refined ballerina! Agree that the company is a fabulous collection of dancers, young and old!

More clarification! She actually finally has her own maker and own shoes. Last week someone at the gift shop pointed out that one of the pairs of Morgan shoes actually said "Morgan" on the bottom in contrast to other pairs which still said "Bouder" and "Kistler".

Katie (Kathryn ) Morgan ... She is now an apprentice with NYCB....She's dancing in other dancer's shoes for Heaven's Sake.

Jim

DRB: Thanks for the clarication. So now I know she's dancing in star-shoes.

JIM