This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Sorry, this notice is a bit late, we are already 2 broadcasts in the run but the Met is running FREE internet

broadcasts to the end of the year(Note the traditional Saturday afternoon radio ones are separate and apart from this as are the new Sirius series)

Here's the schedule:

Rigoletto (Siurina, Calleja, Pons) Wednesday October 25 SORRY, Past

Cavalleria Rusticana/Pagliacci (Guleghina, Racette, Licitra) Monday, October 30 SORRY, also over

Il Barbiere di Siviglia (Damrau, Flórez, Mattei) Friday November 10

Madama Butterfly (Gallardo-Domâs, Giordani, Croft; Levine) Saturday, November 18

Tosca (Millo, Fraccaro, Morris) Saturday, November 25

Idomeneo (Röschmann, Deshorties, Kožená, van Rensburg; Levine) Wednesday, November 29

La Boheme (Netrebko, Villazón) Tuesday, December 5

Don Carlo (Racette, Borodina, Botha, Hvorostovsky, Pape, Ramey; Levine) Monday, December 11 (7:00 PM/EST)

The First Emperor (Futral, DeYoung, Domingo, Groves; Tan Dun -- world premiere) Thursday, December 21

I Puritani (Netrebko, Cutler) Wednesday, December 27

Go to

http://www.metoperafamily.org/metopera/

and wait for the slide that says "click here". Also you must have RealPlayer

I haven't heard any of them, I forgot to listen to the Cav/Pag but I will try to catch some of Barbiere.

Again, these are free, no trial or obligation. They are not part of the Sirius broadcasts.

:angel_not:

Richard