This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

NYCB at Columbia's Miller Theater

Since I could not find any reference here to last year's program at the Miller Theater - when members of both NYCB and the San Francisco Ballet danced three works choreographed by Christopher Wheeldon to the music of the late Hungarian composer Gyorgi Ligeti - I thought I'd start this thread as a heads-up for anyone interested in this year's program, which will be three performances in September to dances by Tom Gold, Edwaard Liang, and Brian Reeder. Dancers currently scheduled to appear will be Ashley Bouder, Craig Hall, Sterling Hyltin, Maria Kowroski, Georgina Pazcoguin, Tiler Peck, Ana Sophia Scheller, Sean Suozzi, Wendy Whelan, and members of the ABT Studio Company.

Miller Theater at Columbia is an intimate space that hosts some of New York's most interesting concerts of both early and contemporary music. The box office for the new season just opened, and you can order tickets online at www.millertheater.com (with individual seat selection - hooray!). I hope this announcement will be of interest if anyone here wasn't already aware of this event.