This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

book author looks for...

fellchen

female ballet dancers and coaches from eastern europe.

Because of my second book what I've started in December 2005 I look for international informations around the ballet. Informations in the technical area I got from books and from some dancers. If there is something different in eastern europe, that could be good too to know.

My travelling to New York, Paris and cities in Czech was just the first step last year.

I hope in that way I could get contact to some dancers. For more information visit my web site http://www.fellchen.de (most text in english). For a personal contact you can use the contact information which are displayed on my web site.

The most information which I need: The life with / in ballet from the beginning till today or if you had stopped then till that day. I hang on page 326 today and need new inspirations to finish my book.

Best regards,

Marko Ramm

Welcome to BalletTalk, fellchen!

Dancers read this board, which is really for the audience, and I hope some see your post here and reply. If you haven't already done so, you might register at BalletTalk for Dancers (there is a link at the top right-hand side of the page), which is just what its name says -- for dancers!

I hope you will keep us posted on the progress of your book! Meanwhile, pleasae visit our Welcome page and tell us a bit about yourself and your interest in ballet!

Best of luck to you!

Marko, your link does not seem to work. :-(

-d-

My link works well. Try again.

If you got an error message like "Not Acceptable" Then your IP address is in a range of IP addresses they are blocked from our antispam service. But for that you can go to Google Language Tools and translate the page from German to English. The site is almost in English but you can see the site now.

Additional: You can give me the first numbers (example: 123.123.) of your IP address http://www.whatismyip.com

I can remove the IP address range from the black list.

Best regards,

Marko Ramm