This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Question about this board and videos

Obviously I am not a full member, so I can not post in the Ballet Videos section. However, is there a forum where ballet videos can be discussed? I have no interest in trading, but I would love to discuss the ballet videos and DVDs that I have.

Thanks!!! :blink:

Ceeszi, think about the videos that you would like to discuss, and what it is about them you'd like to discuss. Is it the ballet itself? We have a forum devoted to ballets. Is it an historical question about the ballet? We have a ballet history forum. Is it a particular dancer? Post your question in the Dancers forum.

If your interest lies in something that isn't covered by one of our other forums -- for instance if all you want to do is discuss the production qualities of the video, or the performance generally -- I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until you're a full member (30 or more substantive posts) before you can bring it up in the Videos forum.

We instituted this rule because we've had trouble with people coming in to trade videos who have no interest in the rest of our discussions and who have not dealt honestly with our members. I know it may seem unfair, but there are lots of other subjects to talk about, and before you know it you'll be a full member! :blink: