This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Promotions, joiners and leavers.

Come across the list of joiners, leavers and promotions on the Royal Ballet Website!!!

PROMOTIONS

Martin Harvey and Thiago Soares are promoted to First Soloists.

Giacomo Ciriaci is promoted to Soloist.

Vanessa Fenton, Cindy Jourdain, Gemma Sykes, Rupert Pennefather, Michael Stojko and Andrej Uspenski are promoted to First Artists.

JOINERS

Roberta Marquez joins as Principal. She is currently a Principal with the Municipal Theatre Ballet in Rio de Janeiro.

Sarah Lamb (Boston Ballet) joins as First Soloist.

Gary Avis (English National Ballet) joins as Soloist.

Romany Padjak, Steven MacRae, Erico Montes (graduates from The Royal Ballet School) and Celisa Diuana (Prix de Lausanne Apprentice) join as Artists.

Anna Trevien joins as Dance Notator.

LEAVERS

Tim Matiakis is leaving to join the Royal Danish Ballet.

Adam Linder is leaving to join the Nederlands Dance Theatre.

Jane Woolley has left at her own request.

Found at :

http://info.royaloperahouse.org/ballet/ind...ccs=544&cs=1281

(if you want to see for yourself!)

Thanks for that-I must have missed it! Not much in the way of promotions, though I am really pleased about Martin and Thiago.

I thought there might be Edward Watson promoted to Principal but maybe it is too soon.

Looking forward to next season already though! xx

Oh No! :speechless:

I hadn't realised they have got rid of it! I'm an Overture member too, and apart from not being able to afford £70 for the membership (that's like 11 tickets in the slips!) I'm not sure it's worth that kind of money.

I mean, yes it is great to get advanced booking but I manage to augment by bookings with tickets I buy nearer the time, and don't really have any trouble getting fairly decent ones (not stalls or anything, but always lower slips or amphi.) And presumably you don't get any money off vouchers either! Oh well, I'd better make the most of my membership before it runs out. xx