This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Alessandra Ferri

Guest RELdancer14

Guest RELdancer14

Has anyone ever seen Alessandra Ferri? I had the oppurtunity to watch a rehearsal and she is just breath-taking. She has these gorgeous cashew feet and amazing control. I really think one of her greatest accomplishments is her Juliet [in Romeo and Juliet]. She is also a wonderful person, really nice and patient.

I don't know if some of you have access to "ARTE" (a french/German broadcastchannel). Tonight -8.15pm European time !- there is a programme about Ferri's career.

And...I found some additional info on Arte's website :

http://www.arte-tv.com/emission/emission.j...=440666〈=fr

We will see excerpts from 'La Sonnambula" with Baryshnikov, Mc.Millan's "Romeo & Juliet" with Julio Bocca, "Prélude" de Spoerli with Sting and "Carmen" with Laurent Hilaire.

There is a great video-fragment on the site with pdd. from "Carmen" : enjoy ! :)

I've seen it, i missed the first 15 minutes, but i have seen 'La Sonnambula' and 'Carmen'. Carmen was very good, but i didn't like La Sonnambula so much. Unfortunately i didn't record it. But ARTE is always a good source for Ballet on TV.

@Viviane: Are you from Germany or France?

Klaus, you have another chance to see it on the 4th of November.

I must agree, 'La Sonnambula' didn't made it for me either.

I liked the Spoerli-bit with Sting on guitar, the close-ups of her great feet and the partnering of Laurent Hilaire in "Carmen".

I'm Belgian ! Here and there you still find some strange specimens of balletomanes who survived :thumbsup: