This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Dth At Lincoln Center

Good luck, oops Merde, at the Lincoln Center festival.

I was walking by LC this afternnon and saw a few dancers outside the NY State Theatre. Has DTH performed at lincoln Center before?

MJ

Several years ago DTH performed with NYCB in the same evening. It was a special event and I only remember the Slaughter on Fifth Ave being performed although there was somthing else done. We had a friend that was performing with DTH at the time and we went to see him. As far as DTH performing solo at Lincoln Center I don't know.

Correctly me if I am wrong, I don't believe DTH ever performed at the Met. It's not a huge company, it's rep doesn't require a huge stage. The scale is all wrong for DTH performing at the Met.

However, DTH did have a 2-week season at the State Theater in March' 93 and a 3-week season in March' 94.

Correctly me if I am wrong, I don't believe DTH ever performed at the Met.

They did, Mussel. I saw them there in the early 90s, they did Stars & Stripes at a gala attended by, I think it was, Barbara Bush. It was part of a one- or two-week season.