This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

POB boxoffice

Viviane, I think it was a temporary problem: I tried the second number (the one which was on the season brochures) and at first it said "ce numéro n'est pas attribué", and two minutes later it worked ("bienvenue à l'Opéra National de Paris...") The first one (the one on the site) worked too.

I have never used the online booking myself, but I've heard that in recent months it hasn't worked well.

Actually, I'm nostalgic of the period around 1996 when the phone number of the box office was a "normal" phone number (not one with a higher price), and it was a different one for ballet than for opera, and it was much quicker than now (and back then they didn't charge fees for phone booking... The costs are higher and higher while the quality of the service has decreased :) )

Well, I have never been sucessful with the online booking. I tried to have som free tickets for the Passeport via that way, and it has never worked. A friend of mine has been more sucessful, but until now she hasn't received the tickets yet ! :) It seems like Estelle said there are a lot of problems with the Opera Website.