This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Question about ANTHONY RANDAZZO

Guest Sundance

Guest Sundance

Tony Randazzo is my teacher and he danced with the san fransico ballet. I would like to know things like what he danced in and who he danced with. If anyone knows of a site where I could find out these things tell me.

Sundance

Sundance, if you are ever in San Francisco, allow me to make a shameless plug for the SF Performing Arts Library & Museum [sFPALM]. I used to do book processing for them, and I can assure you that they have more info on SFB than any mere mortal could possibly know what to do with! :P They also have a website, which I don't know off the top of my head, but do a google search on it and see if that helps. Although there is indeed a book about the first 50 years of SFB, SFB is now 70, and, as you know, Anthony Randazzo isn't that old, so he isn't in there.

About your original question: He was always a favorite of mine, and I saw him in several things. Some standouts: Swan Lake, with the lovely, talented, and alas retired, Evelyn Cisneros. La Sylphide with the equally impressive Sabina Allemann. Theme and Variations with the dearly departed [to Hamburg, that is] Elizabeth Loscavio. Of course he did other things too, and created lots of roles, but those stick out for me.