JumpFrog

Binet Allegations

I think that statements of alleged hope about an end to disputes mistreatment retaliation abuse ignore the history of forever war see eg Europe 

meanwhile people say they seek snitches on this same site

so go on the record as a snitch and suffer consequences as usual bc of some notion of we are good they are bad and justice which could mean punishment both of which elsewhere we are urged to avoid on this board

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blackcurrant said:

Indeed, I was not addressing US law. Since the NBOC is in Canada, I thought Canadian sources would be most relevant to this thread.

Government of Canada's Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety  site also includes a Q and A about what examples are of what's considered bullying in its definition. These examples, designed with occupational health and safety / HR departments in mind, are narrower in scope than some of the ones pertaining to fradulent or intimidating persuasion that Vs1 mentions.

Yes I was referring to dupont in France as well as my experience in USA, as well as the UN.

I have only ever studied three issues of Canadian law but I won't go into the them. The issues allegedly come to light are irrelevant to me given the biased  arrogant superior so called expert press misreporting this week by both opposing  opinion networks which contravenes basic daily practiced  ny and federal law knowingly.  Maybe this info is even tradecraft, who knows.   

I remember a shampoo commercial -he told two friends etc -like a game of telephone. So info on the Internet and dead baby pix ( incl those on video as the kids pulled the sheet over their heads- which also could be edited ) - that come up in the rags and new info outlets can mean to you whatever you hope they do.

Edited by Vs1

On 4/18/2018 at 2:16 PM, Blackcurrant said:

Indeed, I was not addressing US law. Since the NBOC is in Canada, I thought Canadian sources would be most relevant to this thread.

Government of Canada's Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety  site also includes a Q and A about what examples are of what's considered bullying in its definition. These examples, designed with occupational health and safety / HR departments in mind, are narrower in scope than some of the ones pertaining to fradulent or intimidating persuasion that Vs1 mentions.

Holy smokes did I ever miss a lot while on vacation. 

Thank you blackcurrant for your links here. Very interesting to read. And actually kind of nice to know that we are starting to expect more from corporate policy and how it can and must protect employees. It shows just how far behind some sector are from others. Hopefully the arts catch up.

I also find it very interesting vs1 reading through this thread those who appear to be in agreement that any corruption or nepotism is wrong ....but then call about finding out about "snitches". 

In terms of dancers leaving it definitely does not look good. But I have to agree with volcanohunter and say I just can't blame them for wanting better repertoire and a less toxic work environment.