Helene

Site Upgrade Complete-Still Working on the UI

Helene   

I just had the site upgraded to the latest version, and they made changes to the default UI, particularly in button and text colors.  It's going to take me a while before I can get things back to close to normal.

There may be some features that were enabled by default.  These may be changed/turned off after I'm finished.

As always, please post here is something is missing or wonky.

Helene   

Post-upgrade, at least Chrome is working on Windows again for me.  I'll check Mac browsers when I'm home.

For some reason, the link to BT4D won't work, but I can access the site by typing the URL (http://dancers.invisionzone.com) into the browser.  It's possible there's a systematic "www" that is being added.

Helene, the link to BT4D hasn't worked for me ever since this site started having problems. I'm using an iPad, if that helps give you any information.

Helene   

I think the site itself is adding "www" which seems to be the culprit.  I removed the explicit "www" from the URL this morning, but, alas, my browser error message refers to it.

I can poke around the control panel to see if there's a setting.

Helene   

I'm not sure if everyone has to sign back in, but I know some people had to when the back-end processes were rebuilding after the install.

Helene   

Sorry, people, I had to do a security patch upgrade this morning, and Chrome is no longer working for me on Windows.  One day of Chrome, and now, it blew up again.  Arggggggghhhhhhhhh!