This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Happy New Year and Our Thanks

Helene

38 minutes ago, pherank said:

Thanks to all the very diligent administrators for keeping the forums an enjoyable community to visit and participate in.

Adding my thanks to all the administrators.  Thank you too for all the wonderful people who participate.  I love hearing about performances from far and wide, or even NYC shows I can't get to.  I also love hearing views of performances I've seen to see where we agree or disagree.  Each has a special pleasure.  Thank you all.

Many thanks to Helene for her generous comments. In turn I'd like to thank her for doing the heavy lifting that keeps this board going as a place for serious discussion of this great art form (and for fun as well)!

Thanks to all who post as well and the wonderful commentary that's given so much pleasure over the past year and previous years. Keep it coming!