This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Myriam Ould-Braham -- Paris Opera Ballet

Buddy

I've been looking at the POB schedule for December and for those fans of Myriam Ould-Braham ( moi ! ) there is very good news. There are 19 performances of Swan Lake and she is dancing six of them. She is featured for all the Saturdays, except one, and for the only Friday. There are three other ballerinas also performing.

I've only seen this beautiful and charmingly charismatic ballerina once on stage (La Bayadere) but I was captivated, especially by the dreamlike final Act. I've also seen video clips which made me want to see her on stage for years. 

She has been with the company for a long time and was finally promoted to Etoile (Principal). Many wish that they could have seen her much more than her apparently limited number of performances allowed. Maybe she will now be featured often. Aurelie Dupont (POB Director) was the coach for the La Bayadere performances and perhaps she further realised how exceptional an artist Myriam Ould-Braham is. 

I wish her much future success.