This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Grand Rapids Ballet in Seattle

Another discount code is "Olivier". You need to click the "Enter a password or discount link" on the "Get Tickets" tab, and then to click the "Show Available Tickets" button. Then you'll get a choice (assuming still available) of:

• GRB Opening Night Package/Whimmer* Opening Night Package $75.00 ($78.62 w/service fee): Ticket and Pre-Performance Reception at 10 Mercer with Patricia and Olivier
  • GRB/Whimmer Preferred $45.00 ($47.57 w/service fee) : GRB Friends and Family Ticket
  • Advance Reserved Seating $52.00 ($54.81 w/service fee) $57.00 at the door
*Depending on the code you use.

Wow, Midsummer really exceeded my expectations last night. The dancers are very high caliber, Olivier's choreography showed them off so well. The production is really unique, gorgeous lighting, super creative use of sets and props. Loved the costumes as well. I thought the tickets were kind of expensive but now I think they are an awesome deal. If you are in the Seattle area, I highly recommend you go. Also the theater is so much smaller than McCaw Hall, you have a much more intimate experience seeing the dancers up close.