This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

RDB Dancers in NY January 2015

Is it just me or is anyone else having difficulty in actually hearing (and therefore deciphering) what Aschengreen is actually saying on the video clip embedded in item no. 25? I hear the noise but not specifically enough to render much of the sense. The audience seems mightily amused which is grand. That only made my frustration more acute. Perhaps I am alone in this. The video clips within the segment are lovely and much appreciated.

Haven't had time to watch it through yet but I assume somewhere in there is the bit about a 2018 Festival!

Actually I've just remembered that Natalia said that it was in a post-performance Q&A session that Aschengrren said that.

Correct. Aschengreen was sitting on the stage...not standing behind a lectern. I'm not sure that it was filmed.

I have many happy memories of Mr. Aschengreen's talks during the 2005 Festival, especially his 'tour' of the Bournonville family home in Fredensborg.