This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

One thing you wish you had for dance!

Guest dancenut7

Guest dancenut7

Hi fellow dancers!

We all appreciate the vast new products that are being made to make dancing more enjoyable or organized,ect.It's great! That being the case,

Here is my question to you all: If there was ONE thing that you wish was available for dancers, what would it be??? I'm especially thinking along the lines of carriers for dance gear,places for old toe shoes, pretty room decorations and the like, but ALL suggestions are wanted!! :-) Thank you!! smile.gifeek.gif

[ March 01, 2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: dancenut7 ]

Just overall, more of a selection of men's dance products and stores that stocked them. How many times have I walked into a dance shop and found only one or fewer items for guys (such as ballet shoes or one brand of tights-if any). Or how about mail order catalogs that list the same old same old for several years in a row and don't even bother getting real dancers to model them. Oh yeah, you asked for ONE thing, sorry.

Ooh, PK, discount stores would be fabulous! Good one. Hmm, I think I would have to say I would like for there to be a wider selction of ballet videos and more ballet on TV! I don't understand why the nation practically sees Super Bowl Sunday as a national holiday, and the whole country is glued to the TV, while we are lucky to get 4 good ballets on TV in a year! What is this?

I know you asked for one thing, but I have a bigger wish list:

I would like to see boxes of bandaids that only contain the little round ones. I'm fed up of having to buy the full boxes. I now have hundreds of regular bandaids and it's getting a bit expensive!

I would also like to see pointe shoes that come in wider sizes than they do now. Especially in small sizes.

And one last thing, invisible-style hair nets that last more than 4 classes. Really durable ones would be great!