This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

DonQ ABT May 25 Osipova Vasiliev Tickets

I have three tickets to the May 25th Don Quixote with Osipova and Vasiliev ABT at the Met. Orchestra row F. I have put out feelers to some friends, they don't know if they can make it yet, and I have to make a decision in the next couple of days about getting an exchange versus selling these at cost to someone interested here if my friends don't want them. Let me know if you are interested and I should know for sure in the next day or two whether I have three, or just two, or whether my friends will want them.

I have three tickets to the May 25th Don Quixote with Osipova and Vasiliev ABT at the Met. Orchestra row F. I have put out feelers to some friends, they don't know if they can make it yet, and I have to make a decision in the next couple of days about getting an exchange versus selling these at cost to someone interested here if my friends don't want them. Let me know if you are interested and I should know for sure in the next day or two whether I have three, or just two, or whether my friends will want them.

pbl, would you pm me and tell me the price? Thank you.