This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

I am back!

87Sigfried87

Hey everyone!I am back!

Such a long time since I last posted on the site.

I've been working as a professional ballet dancer in Vienna for a while and left my heart there!it is one of the most amazing cities in the World! loved every single minute there!

Now I am back home. It is a very bad period for dancers....almost no contracts,struggling every day auditioning anywhere, training with lack of good classes to keep fit,almost no access to the few places in the corps, contracts of only a few months or maximum one season,no interest in promoting young dancers etc... In the meanwhile i keep on teaching to young ballet students,which I love,but which is not exactly what i have so hardly trained for.

Anyway,I am happy to be here again and i hope to find brand-new brillant discussions like the ones we used to have once!:-) Though my experience as a dancer has improved a lot, I do not hear such smart conversations very often!

If you want to ask me anything,you are welcome;just write!:-)

Big hug to everyone!

Hey, I can understand how one could leave their heart in Vienna. :wallbash:

It is also my second home.

You are right about the situation for dancers being very hard right now - and actually for everyone, but it appears (in Europe anyway) esp. for such "expendable" things as arts and theatre!

Good luck!!

-d-