This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Georgina Parkinson

:clapping: What sad news, she was a really special person, I remember her well. I can picture her dancing the gypsy girl in Le deux Pigeons, wearing that black costume covered with gold symbols.

She had a wonderful sense of humour, and kept us in fits of laughter. May she rest in peace. Condolences to her family.

ABT held a program at the Joyce Theater this afternoon to celebrate the life of Georgina Parkinson (referred to by speaker after by her nickname, George).

among the photos that were shown in the projected portions of the progam, was, if mem. serves, the one posted here, as provided by from Mark Goldweber.

the following scans show the invitation, and the printed program, front and back.

post-848-1269907736_thumb.jpg

post-848-1269907751_thumb.jpg

post-848-1269907763_thumb.jpg

ABT held a program at the Joyce Theater this afternoon to celebrate the life of Georgina Parkinson (referred to by speaker after by her nickname, George).

among the photos that were shown in the projected portions of the progam, was, if mem. serves, the one posted here, as provided by from Mark Goldweber.

the following scans show the invitation, and the printed program, front and back.

Thank you for posting. The pictures brought tears to my eyes. Such fond memories.