This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Ballet classes with Ángel & Carmen Corella

The school is not running yet but this summer ballet courses for middle and advanced levels are organized.

Teachers will be Ángel Corella and his sister Carmen.

Dates:

1. First week: August from 3 to 8 (both inclusive)

2. Second week: August from 10 to 15 (both inclusive)

Place:

Estudios Corella Ballet (Ctra. CL-601 Km 116-Palazuelos de Eresma 40.194 Segovia- Spain)

Program and timetable :

10.30- 12.00 Advanced level class. Prof. Ángel Corella

12.00- 13.00 Jumps – Advanced level Prof. Ángel Corella / Pointes – Advanced level Prof. Carmen Corella

13:00- 14:30 Hs Pas de deux Advanced level. Prof. Carmen Corella & Ángel Corella

14:30- 15.30 Hs REST

15.30- 16.30 Hs Repertoire boys Advanced level. Prof. Ángel Corella / Repertoire girls Advanced level. Prof. Carmen Corella

16.30- 17.00 Hs Middle level Class. Prof. Ángel Corella

17:00- 18:00 Hs Pointe Middle level. Prof. Carmen Corella

Requirements:

• Students from 13 years old on. (Those under age have to bring an authorisation of their parents or legal tutors).

• Indispensable to fill the registration form and send it by e-mail to corellaballet@angelcorella.org or by mail to Fundación Ángel Corella Ctra. CL-601, Km. 116 40194 Palazuelos de Eresma (Segovia), before June 15.

• Limited places. The Fundación will only get in touché with those students who are admitted. They will receive the confirmation and without it nobody will be allowed to attend.

Cost:

* 400.-€ 1 week attendance.

* 700.-€ 2 weeks attendance.

For more info and registration form request:

Mrs. Ruth Sanz:

Tel: + 34 921 47 39 22

e-mail: corellaballet@angelcorella.org

Address: Ctra. CL-601 Km 116 Palazuelos de Eresma. 40.194 Segovia- España

................................................................................

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right place to announce it but if you must move my post, please do not hesitate to do so. Thank you!