This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Joseph Gorak and Jose Sebastian promoted to corps

I was very pleased to notice just now that Joey Gorak has finally joined the corps de ballet after well over 2 years in ABT II. Among his very many balletic assets (and a hugely talented dancer he is) are two of the most gorgeous feet in ballet (look out David Hallberg! :))

Next, I saw that Jose Sebastian was also among the list of corps photos. Exciting times!

I was very pleased to notice just now that Joey Gorak has finally joined the corps de ballet after well over 2 years in ABT II. Among his very many balletic assets (and a hugely talented dancer he is) are two of the most gorgeous feet in ballet (look out David Hallberg! :innocent:)

Next, I saw that Jose Sebastian was also among the list of corps photos. Exciting times!

I know that this has been Joseph's dream for a long time. Those of us who know him from Orlando are thrilled for him.

Congrats to them both. I believe they are currently apprentices.

Ahh, the apprentice designation was not there yet when I saw the posting on January 8th.

And, vrsfanatic, I also checked that day to see if Isadora Loyala was still back in ABT II and saw that she still was on the 8th. So, the changes to the ABT dancers' listings were in the process of being made. I wonder if there are any more coming?

Congrats to them both. I believe they are currently apprentices.

Ahh, the apprentice designation was not there yet when I saw the posting on January 8th.

And, vrsfanatic, I also checked that day to see if Isadora Loyala was still back in ABT II and saw that she still was on the 8th. So, the changes to the ABT dancers' listings were in the process of being made. I wonder if there are any more coming?

Caroline Duprot (from the Royal Ballet) and Kelley Potter(from the Boston Ballet) have been added to the list of Corp de ballet. There are also 2 new headshots of the gorgeous Thomas sisters. :wub: