This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ATTENTION: New Registrant acs

carbro

You sent a query about a problem posting on this forum. We e-mailed a reply from BalletTalk00@aol.com, but our mail bounced back with the explanation that your service is not accepting messages from that address.

Please set your filter to accept the mail and send us a note when you have done so. Then, we will help you with your problem.

You sent a query about a problem posting on this forum. We e-mailed a reply from BalletTalk00@aol.com, but our mail bounced back with the explanation that your service is not accepting messages from that address.

Please set your filter to accept the mail and send us a note when you have done so. Then, we will help you with your problem.

I don't remember any problem posting. I aways however have a problem logging in and have do the same thing repeatedly, sometimes up to six times, aways the same until it for some reason is accepted.

As far as the filter I have none. Maybe it is the same "ghost" keeping you out of my space as well as keeping me out of yours.

Thanks for any effort on my behalf. Things look smooth at the moment.

Eugene (genedancer) Woodworth

This is a different issue specifically related to e-mail, not to logging in or posting. Since you are posting, you have obviously validated your e-mail address, and your mailbox accepts messages from BalletTalk.

We regret any problem you may be having. Here are two suggestions:

• Delete your Invisionzone cookies. There is a link for this near the bottom of the screen of our homepage, just above "Board Statistics" to the right.
  • Try using a different browser.

If after you've tried both of these and still have the problem, let us know by using the Contact Us link near the top right of any page, and we'll try to help you figure it out.