This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

roberto bolle

That's what I'm wondering about as well. I haven't heard anything about Bolle joining ABT.

Also, I noticed that a couple of corps dancers are gone (haven't quite figured out who yet apart from Matt Murphy), and Isadora Loyola has been 'demoted' from apprentice back to ABT II. I don't think I've ever seen ABT do that before, at least not in recent years. Interesting.

I was just wondering...if Malakhov is gone, wouldn't he have gotten a farewell performance? I would think that someone of his stature would deserve at least a Giselle with Vishneva or something. I understand he hasn't been with the company for a while, but still...Nina took an extended leave of absence too....Does the company usually remove pictures and then announce?

ABT's website is really out of date. I know one dancer that has had a corps contract with another company since July 1 and up until now was listed on the ABT website as a ABTII member.

Isadora Loyola was featured in a small role in Orange County a few months ago I cannot imagine she has been demoted.

As expected, Sascha Radetsky is no longer listed on the ABT website. I was pleased to see that Stella Abrera, who is Sascha's wife, is still listed on the ABT website. I was anticipating that she might leave the company to go to Europe w. her husband.

ABT's website is really out of date. I know one dancer that has had a corps contract with another company since July 1 and up until now was listed on the ABT website as a ABTII member.

Isadora Loyola was featured in a small role in Orange County a few months ago I cannot imagine she has been demoted.

Isaac Hernandez,who is joining SFB, is no longer listed in ABT2 site.

That's what I'm wondering about as well. I haven't heard anything about Bolle joining ABT.

Also, I noticed that a couple of corps dancers are gone (haven't quite figured out who yet apart from Matt Murphy), and Isadora Loyola has been 'demoted' from apprentice back to ABT II. I don't think I've ever seen ABT do that before, at least not in recent years. Interesting.

ABT has been known to demote in the past. I am not going to name names because those dancers have gone on to be successful in other companies.