This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

AIDS Walk NY -- Team NYCB

It's a very interesting website. Some of the participants haven't yet filled lin their goal or gotten any donations. (Goal: $0.00 ?????) You can donate on line. This is a good chance for NYCB fans to support a favorite dancer who may hae been a little slow to get started. :off topic:

It's a very interesting website. Some of the participants haven't yet filled lin their goal or gotten any donations. (Goal: $0.00 ?????) You can donate on line. This is a good chance for NYCB fans to support a favorite dancer who may hae been a little slow to get started. :beg:

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! bart, i think it's wonderful that NYCB is doing this. It's very encouraging to do it as a team. I've done it three years in a row here in Miami Beach. One time i did it with "Nadadores" (a swimming team that i used to belong to), and it was a great experience. This year i even went with my mother, which was able to walk the whole thing after having knee replacement, so it was very rewarding. Again, now that NYCB is getting involved in this cause, they have all my support. Well done guys!! :off topic: