This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Upgrade Complete (Please Read)

This is a heads up that we've requested a version upgrade to the latest, most secure version of our board software, which will require downtime. Due to the odd nature of taking the board offline, it may be possible to post during the "offline" time, if you are logged in, but there's no guarantee that anything posted will be retained in the database. If you're not logged in or if you log out during this time, you will not be able to log back in.

Since I'm not sure exactly how much of our customization will be retained after the upgrade, we may have to take the board down for a few hours after the upgrade to reset the UI.

When I get a confirmation of the schedule, I'll post to this thread.

Upgrade is complete.

I have to double check the language changes, which might have been reset, but the pages look fine.

If anyone has any issues post-upgrade, please post here or email us at the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page.

As an heads up, sometime next week we will implement a more secure cookie setting, which may require you to sign in again. (There is no known issue with this noted on the help boards, but you never know, and each browser manages cookies differently.)

If you have automatic sign-in and can't remember your password, you will need to reset it using the "Forget your password?" link on the sign-in pages. Resetting passwords is a two-step process, and you will need to be sure mail from the ballettalk.com domain does not go into your spam folder.

I will give another, separate warning as we get closer.